TOWN OF WATERTOWN
Zoning Board of Appeals
Town Hall Administration Building
149 Main Street
WATERTOWN, MASSACHUSETTS 02472
Telephone (617) 972-6428
Harry J. Vlachos, Chairman Facsimile (617) 926-7778
Melissa M. Santucci, Clerk www.watertown-ma.gov
Stuart J. Bailey, Member
Deborah Elliott, Member
Carlos Fernandez, Member
Richard M. Moynihan, Alternate
The Zoning Board of Appeals of the City known as the Town of Watertown will hold a public hearing on Wednesday evening, May 27, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Second Floor of the Town Hall Administration Building, 149 Main Street, Watertown, MA.
1. Approval of Minutes: April 29, 2009
II. CASES PENDING:
1. 259-261 Lexington Street – Kevin M. Smith – SPF
The above case has been continued at the Planning Board and will not be heard tonight.
2. 105 Coolidge Hill Road & 165 Grove Street – Proprietors of the Cemetery of Mount Auburn – SP
3. 118-120, 132, 140 Pleasant Street –Claudio Coppola, Coppola Pleasant Street LLC – SP/VAR
The petitioner for the above case has requested a leave to withdraw.
III. OTHER BUSINESS:
1. 531 Main Street – Omnipoint Communications, Inc. – Modifications to Control Documents