Click to Home
On the Watertown Seal is a picture of an English Colonist and an Indian exchanging, as peace tokens,  bread for fish.  Captain Roger Clap landed at Nantasket Point in 1630 and rode up Charles River to Gerry's Landing with the first party of Watertown Colonists.
Go To Search
What should I do if my pet is lost?
Contact the Animal Control Officer at (617) 972-6446 as soon as possible to make a report. If you have a photo of your pet you can email it to us.

You may also drop off a photo at the office which is located at the Health Department:
Town Hall
149 Main St.
Watertown, MA 02472

We also recommend posting flyers on the telephone poles of your neighborhood.

Health Department

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if my pet is lost?
2. How can I dispose of Household Hazardous Waste?
3. What guidelines are provided for flooding in my home?
4. What food safety guidelines are provided for power failure in my home?