485 Arsenal St.
Watertown, MA 02472
Located behind Arsenal Mall and Harvard Vanguard Buildings
This park is situated on a 13.2 acre vast environment located in an urban setting. Arsenal Park offers many amenities for sport and leisure activities. The picnic areas and barbecue grills are available for rental with a Recreation Department issued permit for a fee for celebrations and outings. The softball or playing fields can also be rented with a permit for a fee. This facility is home to the Watertown High School Cross Country team.
View the Arsenal Park Photo Gallery
Field Permit Application
Picnic Permit Application
- Softball field and soccer field used for 6 v. 6 and 8 v. 8 soccer
- Six tennis courts
- Tennis bang board
- Two basketball courts
- Volleyball court
- Street hockey court
- Skate park
- Bocce court
- Tot-lot or playground area
- Four belt swings and two bucket swings
- Water sprinkler, weather permitting
- 19 picnic tables
- Tables 1-3 and tables 12-14 are covered
Check Availability For Fields and Picnics
- Five cookout grills
- Four double-sized cookout grills
- Walk / bike path
- On-site restroom
- Community garden
Please check the picnic tables and fields availability before completing your application for submission.
1. Go to the Town's Home Page http://www.watertown-ma.gov/
2. Click on the brown button to the left "Online Payments"
3. Click on the hyperlink "Recreation Program Payments"
4. You have come to a white and pink page. Click on "Reserve"
5. Click on the facility
6. Click on the Picnic Table or Field
7. Click on the "Gray Box for Available Activity"
8. Scroll to the Month and Day. GREEN Check means available
and RED Cross means unavailable