Browne School Playground
552 Main St.
Watertown, MA 02472
The playground is presently removed due to construction of the new Police station.
This park has a playground situated behind the school building on a 2.7 acre lot. The ball field has been newly refurbished with a new backstop and players’ benches.
View the Browne School Playground Photo Gallery
Leisure & Picnic
- Tot-lot or playground (play structure designed for 5-12 year old and four belt swings)
- No public restrooms available
Construction News for the Summer of 2013
- Booster little league size baseball field
- Playing field (used for 6 v. 6 soccer)
- Upgrade a multipurpose court
- Install a youth spray park
- Construct a gazebo and new picnic tables