View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
149 Main Street
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
Tel: (617) 972-6426 · Fax: (617) 972-6484
Marylouise Pallotta McDermott, Chairman Christopher J. Hayward, Conservation Agent
Charles C. Bering
Patrick W. Fairbairn, Ph.D.
Leo G. Martin
Louis M. Taverna
Maria P. Rose
Lower Hearing Room
1. Public Hearing Continuance – NOI – 140 Pleasant Street, 321-0134/WWO-09-02 for the demolition of an auto shop and home, continuation and repair of a retaining wall, site grading and construction of a 49 unit apartment building with parking underneath. Claudio Coppola, owner; Cresset Development, applicant. Applicant requests continuance to June 3, 2009.
2. Public Hearing Continuance– NOI – 425 Charles River Road, 321-0136/WWO-09-03 for the replacement of an existing marine railway built in 1957 with a new pre-fab railway system constructed and installed by Crandall Drydock Corp. at the Watertown Yacht Club, applicant; DCR, owner.
3. DCR Vegetation Management Plan update 321-0131/WWO-07-12– Richard Scott
4. Public Hearing – NOI- 175 North Beacon Street, 321-0125/WWO-09-05 for the installation of a new storm water management system for the new building and parking area which will be route drained into an existing pond on the Perkins School campus. Perkins School, owner.
5. Public Hearing – NOI – Nonantum Road Improvements, 321-0137/WWO-09-04 including the reduction of impervious area by eliminating one westbound lane and one eastbound lane, proposing native landscape plantings, improving stormwater management and widening the existing multi-use path to 10’, Mass. Department of Conservation and Recreation, owner.
6. Request for Certificate of Compliance – 550 Arsenal Street (Target)321-0128/WWO-07-11
7. Minutes of the April 2009 Meeting
8. Old Business
9. New Business
10. Agent Report