View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Telephone (617) 972-6428
Harry J. Vlachos, Chairman Facsimile (617) 926-7778
Melissa M. Santucci, Clerk www.watertown-ma.gov
Stuart J. Bailey, Member
Deborah Elliott, Member
David Ferris, Alternate
Suneeth John, Alternate
The Zoning Board of Appeals of the City known as the Town of Watertown will hold a public hearing on Wednesday evening, October 28, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Second Floor of the Town Hall Administration Building, 149 Main Street, Watertown, MA.
1. Approval of Minutes: May 27, 2009, August 12, 2009, October 14, 2009
2. Approval for Meeting Date Change: From Wednesday, November 25, 2009 (Thanksgiving
Eve) to Monday, November 23, 2009.
II. CASES PENDING:
1. 26 Sawin Street - Anne Lawthers & Ralph Weber - SPF
2. 11 Irving Street -Robert Airasian, Manager, 11 Irving Street LLC - SPF*
*Continued at Planning Board - will not be heard tonight
3. 162 Spring Street - Donald S. Berg - Variance
4. 111 Mt. Auburn Street - Special Permit - Carmen DeMarco, SAI Communications, Inc.
On behalf of T-Mobile Northeast LLC
III. OTHER BUSINESS:
1. 32 N. Beacon Street a/k/a 71 Arsenal Street- David Webster, United Cerebral Palsy -
Determination on proposed Modification to Control Documents