The Town of Watertown Zoning Board of Appeals will hold an Executive [Closed] Session meeting on Wednesday, May 27, 2020, beginning at 6:00 p.m.; in addition to a Public Hearing starting at 7:00 p.m. In accordance with the Governor’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G. L. c. 30A, § 20, relating to the 2020 Covid-19 emergency and to avoid group congregation, this meeting will only have remote opportunities for participation with public access provided as follows:
1. Televised on Watertown Cable Access Television: wcatv.org/government-channel/
2. Join the virtual meeting online: https://zoom.us/j/606857230
3. Join the virtual meeting audio only by phone: (877) 853-5257 or (888) 475-4499 (Toll Free) and enter Webinar ID: 606 857 230#
4. There is also an opportunity to email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Approval of Minutes:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (6:00 P.M.)
Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, Section 21(a)(3) “To discuss strategy with respect to … litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the… litigating position of the public body and the chair so declares.” The Board will discuss Abdi v. Watertown ZBA, Middlesex Superior Court C.A. No. 2018CV000187 relative to property located at 36-38 Hillcrest Circle and responses to discovery requests.
PUBLIC HEARING (7:00 P.M.)
April 22, 2020
2. 735 Mt. Auburn Street
– Kelly Land Trust, Inc. – Special Permit Finding.
Change from one nonconforming use (garage) to another (commercial office)
3. 52-54 Channing Road
–Sona Manoukian/Mels Margaryan – Special Permit Finding
Construct two-story side yard open decks, increasing non-conforming building coverage and FAR, request for Withdrawal.