What should I do if my pet is lost?

Contact the Animal Control Officer at (617) 972-6446 as soon as possible to make a report. If you have a photo of your pet you can email it to cfoster@watertown-ma.gov . You may also drop off a photo at the office which is located at the Health Department: Town Hall 149 Main St. Watertown, MA 02472.  We also recommend posting flyers on telephone poles and Facebook groups. 

Show All Answers

1. Can animals be left in cars? What do I do if I see an animal in a hot car?
2. What should I do if my pet is lost?
3. How can I dispose of Household Hazardous Waste?
4. What guidelines are provided for flooding in my home?
5. What food safety guidelines are provided for power failure in my home?